What is the Social Enterprise Fund?
Launched in February 2008, the Social Enterprise Fund (SEF) combines business talent with flexible financing to power social enterprise in Edmonton SEF financial products and development services have been designed to respond to the range of needs a client might have as they consider social enterprise. The SEF’s unique strength as an engaged lender lies in the combination of flexible financing, a tolerance for risk and rigorous assessment.
What is Social Enterprise?
- Places a social, environmental or economic value at the centre of a business model
- Uses business to create, build and maintain social, environmental or economic values
- Strives for blended value
- Links an organization’s mission to financial sustainability and self-reliance
- Reinvested all profits back into the social enterprise
Powering Change through Social Enterprise
A non-profit that:
- is tired of chasing non-discretionary money;
- cannot achieve its ambitions using its current operating model;
- wants to be more sustainable and self-reliant?
A social entrepreneur that is:
- passionate about change;
- committed to using business to power change, and;
- committed to ploughing all profits back into the work?
If You are, the SEF can help power your idea.
For more information please visit www.socialenterprisefund.ca